Real Reasons Toyin Adegbola Has Not Remarried Yet

Known for her boisterous nature, you would always love to see Nollywood Yoruba actress, Toyin Adegbola aka Asewo to re mecca in any movie. A mother of three who was married to a broadcast journalist at the Broadcasting Corporation Of Oyo State (BCOS) she has not remarried since his death many years ago. Wondering why she is still a widow and not remarried yet?
The Ilesha-born actress who is the Yeye Meso of Oke-Irun, Osun State, responded in an interview that she thought no man would desire her and her kids. She said, “You know at the initial stage when my husband died, I felt there was no man I would marry who would not want a child or two from me. I was sure that couldn’t be possible because I love my children so much and the only thing I could do to make their late father happy is give them the proper care a mother could give her children on earth. That, I have been able to achieve, as they are now grown up and they all have Masters degrees in their academic pursuits.” Not erasing another shot at marriage, the actress who is now a grandmother of two, revealed “I think my fear is over and I can now remarry if a serious suitor comes my way.” “The man? Maybe someone that just needs a life partner or something. You know am above 50 now.” By December 28, 2019, Toyin, was 58 years old.
Always a delight to watch, her daughter, Adeola, who is a nurse in the United Kingdom had her wedding on October 26, 2019 in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital.

Comments

Popular Posts